BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Toads, Toads, Everywhere, A Lizard, and A Snake

I am building a little cave for my toad named Rainbow, because it had 10 different colors -- I'm serious!!

Brandon caught this toad, but he gave it to me because I had a bigger love of toads than he does, and because I can take care of toads better. You can see my toad in the hole I dug if you really look carefully. The cave is the bedroom for the toad. The rest is the living room. We also saw a snake that slithered up the driveway today. We think it was a blue racer. Tyler carried it to the woods with a stick. It was not a poisonous snake. Tyler also caught a lizard in the woods. It was over 5 inches long. It was blue, yellow, gray, brown and black.


0 comments: