BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

My Summer To Do List

1. Clean one hour every day (my Mom's idea, not mine)
2. Swim every day (when we get the pool ready)
3. Read lots of books (also my Mom's idea, although I love to read)
4. Run 4 miles without stopping (I also want to train for a 10K)
5. Go to running camp (it will be so much fun)
6. Go to Camp Moriah (the best week of the year)
7. Run lots of 5K races (I love to run)
8. Play video games 30 minutes each day (I would play longer if Mom would let me)
9. Eat out (Awesome!)
10. Play outside (every day)
11. Play at our playground (it is great)
12. Play baseball (with my cousins)
13. Play soccer (with my cousins and my Mom)
14. The Best of All -- No Schoolwork Until Fall
15. I am going to practice on the piano once every day.

2 comments:

nonie said...

This is quite a list. Tell Mama you need another thing on your list---piano practice. That would be great to hear you play again. Surely you can fit that in your summer schedule can't you? Love, Nonie

Claire Newell said...

Yo,Alec whatever you do, DO YOUR CHORES!!!!!