BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, June 29, 2009

Camp Moriah 2009

This is me playing kickball at camp.

I am going to kick the ball very hard.

This is me doing the challenge - a workout of exercises and running. This picture is of me doing jumping jacks.

This is leg raises; they were not so easy.

This is a clapping and bending exercise.

This is another type of leg lifts.

This is my Bible study group with Bro. Louis. He is the best!

Singing songs with my group.

I love Bible study time.

I know the answer!

Painting my t-shirt during arts and crafts.

This is the t-shirt that I painted.

I am performing a skit with my quiet time group. We acted out Daniel in the lions' den.

I laughed while we were doing the skit. It was so funny.

Waiting for the water balloon fight to start.

I love everything about camp except for the hot temperature.

Look at me about to throw a balloon.

The water balloon fight was the most fun. The water felt so good because it was so hot outside.

1 comments:

nonie said...

It was nice to see your pictures and to see you enjoying camp. It looks like you had a lot of fun. That's great. I know you enjoyed most everything about camp, except the heat.