HI ALEC! I'M GLAD YOU ARE BLOGGING. I LOOK FORWARD TO READING IT AND LOOKING AT YOUR PIC'S. BY THE WAY... YOU LOOK VERY HANDSOME IN YOUR MONKEY SUIT!!! HOPEFULLY, WE'LL SEE YA SOON. LOVE, MRS. LIESA (AKA CALE'S MOM)
To my second grandchild with a blog. You look very handsome in your monkey suit. I hope you like your blog and I will check it every week, so keep posting.
Alec, I would have thought your Dad had put that I-Coaster together. You did such a great job! I'm impressed. Have fun blogging! Give your Mom a big hug from me.
I am 10 years old and I am homeschooled with my sister. I love to play with Legos most of all. I also enjoy watching movies, playing video games, and running.
3 comments:
HI ALEC! I'M GLAD YOU ARE BLOGGING. I LOOK FORWARD TO READING IT AND LOOKING AT YOUR PIC'S.
BY THE WAY... YOU LOOK VERY HANDSOME IN YOUR MONKEY SUIT!!! HOPEFULLY, WE'LL SEE YA SOON.
LOVE,
MRS. LIESA (AKA CALE'S MOM)
To my second grandchild with a blog. You look very handsome in your monkey suit. I hope you like your blog and I will check it every week, so keep posting.
Alec,
I would have thought your Dad had put that I-Coaster together. You did such a great job! I'm impressed. Have fun blogging! Give your Mom a big hug from me.
Joley
Post a Comment